30 SAYINGS YOU SWORE YOU WOULD NEVER USE AS A PARENT. I bet you used aleast one this week.
1. Let’s play the quiet game
2. You’ll understand when you have kids
3. Wait & see
4. That’s for me to know and you to find out
5. Say pardon not what
6. There is no such word as can’t (I use this all the time)
7. What did your last slave die off
8. Don’t sit close to the TV, your eyes will go square
9. Ask your father
10. Who is she, the cats mother
11. I want never gets
12. Eat your carrots, they will help you see in the dark
13. If you can’t eat your dinner then you are too full for pudding.
14. Sharing is caring
15. Because I said so
16. Because I said no
17. Don’t waste your food, think of all the children who don’t get to eat
18. While your under my roof
19. You can do whatever you want when you pay the bills
20. If your friends jumped off a cliff would you do it?
21. Have a nice time but don’t do anything I wouldn’t do
22. When your older…
23. When I was your age…
24. If you act like a baby, I’ll treat you like one.
25. Children are to be seen, not heard.
26. If you keep making that face & the wind changes you’ll be stuck that way (I actually believed this one)
27. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.
28. Where are your manners
29. I’m not asking I’m telling
30. Don’t use that tone with me