- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Spring Onion, chopped
- Rainbow stir fry Veg – Bok Choi, Carrots, Baby Sweet Corn, Green Beans and Sugar Snap Peas and handful of chopped Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Miso Paste
- 1/2 litre Vegetable Stock
- 100 g Soba Noodles or Egg Noddles
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Heat a little sesame oil in a wok on high heat and fry the chop spring onion for 1 minute and the add the garlic and ginger and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable stock and miso paste. Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add all the Rainbow vegetables and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles in a separate pan for 4-6 minutes. Once cooked, spoon into a serving bowl.
- Pour the vegetables and soup over the noodles. Add spring onions and coriander to garnish and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
*If you wish to add chicken, beef, prawns or pork grill or fry before you start step one.
** If you wish to add Tofu, add to step 3.