The super food spice Turmeric is great anti-inflammatory, is filled with tons of antioxidants and it has amazing health benefits. So I decided to jump on the bandwagon and add this colourful spice to my Chili Turmeric Eggs recipe.
2 Pumps of Coconut Oil Spray
1/2 Tsp of Turmeric
2 Tbsp of grated cheese
1 Red Chili – chopped & deseeded
Cracked Pepper (Black pepper should always be included to allow the absorption of the key benefits of Turmeric)
Handful of baby Spinach
3 Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200c/Gas Mark 6
- Spray the coconut oil in a oven proof ramekin or muffin baking tray and set aside
- Whisk the eggs, the turmeric, cracked pepper and red chili until combined
- Chop the cherry tomatoes and add to the muffin baking tray along with the baby spinach and grated cheese.
- Pour the eggs to the muffin tray and cook for 14 minutes.
- Serve with a sprinkle crushed rock salt to taste.