Who said ice lollies are for the summer? Not us! We could eat them all year round, especially if they are healthy and nutritious. With one fussy eater under my belt, trying to find appetizing treats which are not filled with empty calories is a challenge. So I was delighted when Claudi & Fin asked us to try their delicious ice lollies.
The Curious Team and I road tested these yummy delights and are now huge fans, and here is why:
- A fab ingredients list, which we can understand. Each lollies is made with creamy Greek style yoghurt, whole milk and lots of yummy fruit.
- No nasties. Claudi & Fin only use natural ingredients, so they do not contain any added nasties.
- Low in calories and sugar and packed with vitamin D which is crucial during the winter months.
- Tasty flavours. We love the flavours varieties – Strawberry, Mango and Peach & Apricot.
- We love the texture, its really creamy and not too frozen yoghurty.
- The regular size lollies are only 50 calories per lolly and the mini lollies are less than 35 calories per lolly so no guilt for Mummy or Daddy decide to indulge too.
- We love the size – not too much and not too little. Finn and Olivia are under 4 years old, so the mini lollies were the right amount, which equals no waste.
So there is why we like Claudi & Fin.
Give them a go and let me know what you think.
The Curious Mummy x
P.S – Claudi and Fin are giving away a freeze full of ice lollies, plus a goodie bag. If you wish to enter, click here to find out more.